[kde-freebsd] powerd

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Mon Dec 7 19:13:12 UTC 2015

El día Sunday, December 06, 2015 a las 08:57:54PM +0100, Bengt Ahlgren escribió:

> On my home desktop computer (9.3-REL / KDE 4.14.3) I get the same
> behaviour if I log in (through KDM) too soon after booting.  Just
> waiting 5 secs or so before logging in is enough.  Perhaps dbus or hal
> that hasn't started up yet?

When it happened today, I saw no hald running at all after(!) killing
KDE again. It should run because it is started at boot via /etc/rc.conf.
I will add a test in ~/.xinitrc to see if hald is running before
starting KDE. We will see.

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru at unixarea.de, 🌐 http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045