[kde-freebsd] [SVN Commit] area51/PORTS/graphics

Jason E. Hale bsdkaffee at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 16:08:54 UTC 2014

SVN commit 10312 by jhale:

- Fix build and add pkg-plist for kipi-plugin-dlnaexport,
  but keep IGNORE since it is rather useless.  I have several
  DLNA-capable devices and all of them saw the server, but
  none of them could access the files.  PS3 threw a DLNA protocol
  error (2114) and Panasonic VT30 televison actually listed the
  files, but could not display them.  iPad was a no-go either.
  This was all with the HUPnp API method.  Minidlna method
  didn't seem to work either as I couldn't get the plugin to
  recognize the minidlnad executable even though minidlnad works
  just fine on its own.

 M  +1 -1      digikam-kde4/Makefile.common
 M  +1 -1      kipi-plugin-dlnaexport/Makefile
 M  +12 -16    kipi-plugin-dlnaexport/files/patch-dlnaexport__extra__hupnp__src__socket__hmulticast_socket.cpp
 AM            kipi-plugin-dlnaexport/pkg-plist