[kde-freebsd] [SVN Commit] area51/PORTS/graphics

Jason E. Hale bsdkaffee at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 04:04:57 UTC 2014

SVN commit 10303 by jhale:

- Update digikam and friends to 4.2.0
- Not updating to 4.3.0 at this time because it has proven to be unstable
  with albums containing video files and needs further investigation.  It
  has also dropped Nepomuk support in favor of Baloo, which we don't have
  in the official ports tree yet
- Enable Nepomuk support by default because if kdepimlibs support is
  requested, Nepomuk will always be found if installed due to the logic
  in ${LOCALBASE}/lib/cmake/KdepimLibs/KdeimLibsConfig.cmake
- Drop "Enable" from Digikam options descriptions
- For kipi-plugins, only extract what we need to reduce extraction time
  and file I/O

 M  +6 -5      digikam-kde4/Makefile
 M  +2 -1      digikam-kde4/Makefile.common
 M  +2 -2      digikam-kde4/distinfo
 AM            digikam-kde4/files/patch-cmake__modules__MacroUtils.cmake
 M  +1 -1      kipi-plugins-kde4/files/extrapatch-CMakeLists.txt