[kde-freebsd] after update to KDE 4.14.2: Virtual desktops Cube Animation not working

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Wed Oct 29 11:16:14 UTC 2014

El día Wednesday, October 29, 2014 a las 11:24:47AM +0100, Schaich, Alonso escribió:

> > Here you can see the state of OpenGL in kinfocenter and the error
> > messages: http://www.unixarea.de/opengl-vmware.png
>
> KDE runs the /usr/local/lib/kde4/libexec/kwin_opengl_test application
> to determine wether or not OpenGL support is sufficient, which crashes
> over here [and creates a core dump called kwin_opengl_test.core in
> ${HOME} if the kern.coredump sysctl is set to 1]

I launched /usr/local/lib/kde4/libexec/kwin_opengl_test on both systems
and it just does at the end exit(0). Do you want a list of the shared
objects it is searching for? On both system some libs are not found.

> I'll rebuild the relevant apps with debug symbols and try to analyze
> this later

Thanks

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz               |  /"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign:
E-mail: guru at unixarea.de     |  \ /   - No HTML/RTF in E-mail