[kde-freebsd] KDE 4.11.5

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Wed Jan 15 12:33:50 UTC 2014

So 4.11.4 is in area51 and is being polished up so it can be committed to
ports (I picked that up from other messages on the list recently). I have no
ports-fu to speak of, but I could grind away on the KDE side of the equation
by starting to build 4.11.5 or, heck, 4.12.2 which is just out.

What's a good way to do that? I'd like to stick close to ports + area51 if
posslble. Is the following list-of-things-to-do a good start?

 1 bump the KDE version in KDE/Mk/bsd.Mk.kde
 2 fetch kdelibs & update distinfo
 3 try building that with the existing ports Makefile
 4 futz around till it compiles
 5 update plist from stage
 6 go to 2 with a port higher up the stack

[ade]