[kde-freebsd] touch buttons on pavilion dv7

Mike Barnard mike.barnardq at gmail.com
Sat Jan 11 09:34:25 UTC 2014

hi,

I have installed FreeBSD 10 on my HP Pavilion dv7-1448DX. It has touch
buttons for the wireless hardware on/off button, volume up/down and mute.
None of these seem to work. I have KDE 4.10.5 installed.

I have acpi_hp loaded but these buttons as well as the function keys for
stop/play/pause/forward/rewind do not work. Any pointers in getting these
buttons up and running.

They were running fine before I changed to KDE 4.10.5 from KDE 4.10.1.

Any pointers greatly appreciated.

--
Mike

Of course, you might discount this possibility, but remember that one in a
million chances happen 99% of the time.