[kde-freebsd] KDE~4.6 translations

Raphael Kubo da Costa rakuco at FreeBSD.org
Thu Dec 4 12:43:26 UTC 2014

"Schaich, Alonso" <alonsoschaich at fastmail.fm> writes:

> Also, I'd like to drop these all together from area51 because they are
> irrelevant for the kde PORTS development, unless there are objections
> of cause.

I'd say go for it and remove them from both area51 and ports; if those
translations ever reach the minimum amount required by KDE for them to
be included in a release, we can just ressurect the ports. I remember
there was a PR from a long time ago about removing some IGNOREd
translations from the tree, I don't remember if it is still open.