[kde-freebsd] KDE~4.6 translations

Schaich, Alonso alonsoschaich at fastmail.fm
Thu Dec 4 12:10:32 UTC 2014

Hello

Currently, we are having the following translation packages in
PORTS/area51 which have not seen any updated by upstream for a
considerable time:

Language                 Most recent KDE version
Cassubian (csb)          4.4.5
Frisian (fy)             4.5.5
Gujarati (gu)            4.6.5
Kannada (kn)             4.7.4
Maithili (mai)           4.6.5
Macedonian (mk)          4.4.5
Malayalam (ml)           4.5.5
Sinhalese (si)           4.10.5
Tajik (tg)               4.11.5
Thai (th)                4.10.5

While the 4.10 and 4.11 ports might still work these days I guess the
"historic" packages have broken (by not corresponding to any strings in
the binaries any more)

Is there any user who can comment on the listed translation's state?

Also, I'd like to drop these all together from area51 because they are
irrelevant for the kde PORTS development, unless there are objections
of cause.

Alonso