[kde-freebsd] HP Elitebook 8460p and problem with KDE 4.10, 5 battery monitor

Alberto Villa avilla at FreeBSD.org
Sun Nov 17 02:26:46 UTC 2013

On Sun, Nov 17, 2013 at 3:21 AM, Craig Rodrigues <rodrigc at freebsd.org> wrote:
> Thanks for the response.
> I just looked at the code on my system and it turns out that 4.10,5 *does*
> have your patch in 110941, so you are correct.

I saw that too after hitting "Send".

> While I am waiting for 4.11 to reach ports, do you have any suggestion for
> any temporary hack
> I can apply to my 4.10,5 for my system?  Other than this minor annoyance
> with the battery, everything
> works great!

I should have a look at the code, which is something I have no time
for, as I need to complete the transition to the update Qt branch
before moving to another country for a job, so I'm in a bit of a rush.
;)

4.11 should come soon, anyway.
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~avilla