[kde-freebsd] FreeBSD 10-current No Widgets - Activity Manager no working

Alberto Villa avilla at FreeBSD.org
Fri Jun 14 18:42:34 UTC 2013

This is fixed in area51 and due to Clang. Will be fixed in ports with the
next update because it requires quite some compiling.

http://people.FreeBSD.org/~avilla