[kde-freebsd] FreeBSD 10-current No Widgets - Activity Manager no working

Miguel Clara miguelmclara at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 17:54:35 UTC 2013

Hi,

I've installed kde4 on Freebsd 10-current using portsmaster has
suggested in the faq, but I'm having a few glitches...

First I noticed that when trind to add a "new widget" nothing
shows.... just the bar upside the bottom panel but no content at all!

If I click the activity manager icon I get the same behavior.

Also on login I get: Executable: kactivitymanagerd PID: 20316 Signal:
Segmentation fault (11)

This error pops up while opening other apps from time to time...
example: Dolphin, but not always!

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks