[kde-freebsd] x11/kde4-workspace: automoc4 SEGVs on certain files

Dimitry Andric dim at FreeBSD.org
Tue Jun 11 20:21:51 UTC 2013

On Jun 11, 2013, at 22:09, Matthias Apitz <guru at unixarea.de> wrote:
> El día Tuesday, June 11, 2013 a las 08:50:13PM +0300, Raphael Kubo da Costa escribió:
>
>>> What is the best option for this to be set on the command line while making
>>> x11/kde4 or only www/qt4-webkit and returning after this to the make of x11/kde4?
>>
>> If you're not really interested in clang for now, just try passing
>> USE_GCC=yes; otherwise, build qt4-webkit with GCC (if you really want to
>> build with clang, you just need to make it generate pentium or above
>> code instead of i486) and then build the rest as originally intended.
>
> How do I set this (pentium or above) on the make command line? Thx

The easiest way is to put CPUTYPE?=pentium3 (or higher) in your
/etc/make.conf file.  This also allows all other parts of the system to
gain from more advanced instruction sets.