[kde-freebsd] x11/kde4-workspace: automoc4 SEGVs on certain files

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Tue Jun 11 20:09:26 UTC 2013

El día Tuesday, June 11, 2013 a las 08:50:13PM +0300, Raphael Kubo da Costa escribió:

> > What is the best option for this to be set on the command line while making
> > x11/kde4 or only www/qt4-webkit and returning after this to the make of x11/kde4?
>
> If you're not really interested in clang for now, just try passing
> USE_GCC=yes; otherwise, build qt4-webkit with GCC (if you really want to
> build with clang, you just need to make it generate pentium or above
> code instead of i486) and then build the rest as originally intended.

How do I set this (pentium or above) on the make command line? Thx

	matthias
--
Sent from my FreeBSD netbook

Matthias Apitz, <guru at unixarea.de>, http://www.unixarea.de/ f: +49-170-4527211
UNIX since V7 on PDP-11, UNIX on mainframe since ESER 1055 (IBM /370)
UNIX on x86 since SVR4.2 UnixWare 2.1.2, FreeBSD since 2.2.5