[kde-freebsd] kdeadmin 4.10.5 needs deprecated openldap 2.3 client to build properly - dependency needs fixing

Sindrome sindrome at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 13:46:58 UTC 2013

> It's gotten worse. Now it's failing at 11% with the following error.
> It looks like it's still looking for libkldap.so.5.0.1 in
> /usr/local/lib after I deleted it.  I tried to search for what port
> was installing
> libkldap.so.5.0.1 and it appeared it may be kdepimlibs.  So I rebuilt
> that and still it didn't make a difference.

Is that a clean kdeadmin4 build? It might be the case that other KDE4 ports
have wrong paths hardcoded because of the previous stale files.

I'd first try removing files from /usr/local/{include,share,lib} that are
not owned by any port and then rebuild kdelibs4, kdepimlibs4 and kdeadmin4.

Is there a fast way to view any/all ports in /usr/local/{include,share,lib}
that aren't owned by any port?