[kde-freebsd] kdeadmin 4.10.5 needs deprecated openldap 2.3 client to build properly - dependency needs fixing

Raphael Kubo da Costa rakuco at FreeBSD.org
Tue Jul 16 09:01:20 UTC 2013

"Sindrome" <sindrome at gmail.com> writes:

> It's gotten worse. Now it's failing at 11% with the following error.  It
> looks like it's still looking for libkldap.so.5.0.1 in /usr/local/lib after
> I deleted it.  I tried to search for what port was installing
> libkldap.so.5.0.1 and it appeared it may be kdepimlibs.  So I rebuilt that
> and still it didn't make a difference.

Is that a clean kdeadmin4 build? It might be the case that other KDE4
ports have wrong paths hardcoded because of the previous stale files.

I'd first try removing files from /usr/local/{include,share,lib} that
are not owned by any port and then rebuild kdelibs4, kdepimlibs4 and
kdeadmin4.