[kde-freebsd] Clang 3.2 causes a machine code error on qt4-webkit build

RyōTa SimaMoto liangtai.s4 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 07:41:09 UTC 2013

Re: Clang 3.2 causes a machine code error on qt4-webkit build

Schaich Alonso <alonsoschaich at fastmail.fm> wrote at 2013-02-18 17:14+0900:
>  src/3rdparty/webkit/Source/.obj/release-static/HTMLScriptRunner.o
>  is not a make target (on the config created by ports).

I am sorry for wrong instruction about reproducing this error.  The correct
procedure to get the same result on my setup is like this:
  $ cd  /usr/ports/www/qt4-webkit
  $ make  configure
  $ cd  work/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.8.4/src/3rdparty/webkit/Source/WebCore
  $ gmake  .obj/release-static/HTMLScriptRunner.o

Would you mind to run that test again to see if you could bump aginst this
error?  I am warrying that this error might be caused by my unusual settings
of CONFIGURE_ARGS on Mk/bsd.qt.mk like as -no-3dnow for disabling several
cpu features to avoid assertion errors of Clang, because my old machine
does not support 3DNOW, SSE, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3, SSE4_1, and SSE4_2,

>  The error you are getting is likely a bug in clang, compiler-rt, or somewhere
>  else in the clang world. Please file a bug report on this.

Thank you for nice advice.