[kde-freebsd] CMake seems to ignore link_directories

Marco Dola maxpowerbsd at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 08:47:39 UTC 2013

Hi,
I'm trying to port cairo-dock 3 under FreeBSD. When I try to compile the
plugins package it don't add a -L/usr/local/lib to the linker in every
plugin.
It seems to ignore

link_directories (${PACKAGE_LIBRARY_DIRS})

function in CMakeLists.txt in the plugin dirs. I tryed to add

message (">>> PACKAGE_LIBRARY_DIRS: PACKAGE_LIBRARY_DIRS}")

and it, correctly prints out

>>> PACKAGE_LIBRARY_DIRS: /usr/local/lib

but the link.txt file don't have -L/usr/local/lib.
The same function is called in the core package and it works.
May be a bug?
Thanks
Marco Dola