[kde-freebsd] ports/181212: [patch] textproc/redland: add ftp/curl dependency

Boris Samorodov bsam at passap.ru
Sat Aug 24 08:30:01 UTC 2013

The following reply was made to PR ports/181212; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Boris Samorodov <bsam at passap.ru>
To: Tijl Coosemans <tijl at coosemans.org>
Cc: bug-followup at FreeBSD.org, bsam at FreeBSD.org,
 Raphael Kubo da Costa <rakuco at FreeBSD.org>
Subject: Re: ports/181212: [patch] textproc/redland: add ftp/curl dependency
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2013 12:27:23 +0400

 The fix at raptor2.pc seems to has effect.

 > To fix the executables you can add something like this to the redland
 > Makefile:
 >
 > post-configure:
 > 	@${REINPLACE_CMD} -e '/^link_all_deplibs=/s/=.*/=no/' \
 > 		${WRKSRC}/libtool

 But generated executables still have all dependencies. Seems that
 you patch the libtool file at the port directory but the port
 itself use libtool from LOCALBASE.

 > But I wonder if this should perhaps be turned into a new USES such that
 > other ports can use it as well.

 I think that it is not as simple as one sed command. :-(

 --
 WBR, Boris Samorodov (bsam)
 FreeBSD Committer, http://www.FreeBSD.org The Power To Serve