[kde-freebsd] [SVN Commit] area51/KDE/multimedia/kdemultimedia4-mplayerthumbs

Schaich Alonso alonsoschaich at fastmail.fm
Tue Aug 20 06:17:30 UTC 2013

On Tue, 20 Aug 2013 03:01:35 +0300
Raphael Kubo da Costa <rakuco at FreeBSD.org> wrote:

> Schaich Alonso <alonsoschaich at fastmail.fm> writes:
>
> > If mplayerthumbs ends up being installed into KDE_PREFIX, then indeed the
> > commit is counter-productive.
> > It was getting installed into PREFIX over here though, causing make
> > deinstall to fail by trying to delete it from KDE_PREFIX.
>
> Weird. My guess is that it's a local problem, or a more general problem
> somewhere else. The old-style packages in [2] also install the files
> into KDE_PREFIX.
>
> Can we agree on reverting this one?
>
> [1] ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/amd64/packages-9-stable/

Go ahead and revert it ;)

And talking about local issues, can you check the nepomuk-core build with
both ffmpeg-0.7* and ffmpeg-1.2* installed? It works fine here but
appearently causes problems at least to Alex V Petrov, reported yesterday on
this mailing list as reply to a nepomuk-core commit.

Alonso