[kde-freebsd] [SVN Commit] area51/KDE/multimedia/kdemultimedia4-mplayerthumbs

Raphael Kubo da Costa rakuco at FreeBSD.org
Tue Aug 20 00:01:35 UTC 2013

Schaich Alonso <alonsoschaich at fastmail.fm> writes:

> If mplayerthumbs ends up being installed into KDE_PREFIX, then indeed the
> commit is counter-productive.
> It was getting installed into PREFIX over here though, causing make deinstall
> to fail by trying to delete it from KDE_PREFIX.

Weird. My guess is that it's a local problem, or a more general problem
somewhere else. The old-style packages in [2] also install the files
into KDE_PREFIX.

Can we agree on reverting this one?

[1] ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/amd64/packages-9-stable/