[kde-freebsd] Upcoming KDE release

Raphael Kubo da Costa rakuco at FreeBSD.org
Mon Aug 12 14:23:27 UTC 2013

Schaich Alonso <alonsoschaich at fastmail.fm> writes:

> I think of submitting the updates to 4.11.0 into area51 later or
> tomorrow, eventually the tinderbox is more operational this week, too.
>
> Is that ok?

Thanks for picking up the work. Are you sure about the KWin part? If
that's the case, please add a note to UPDATING-area51.

That said, I'd really appreciate if more people can test 4.11.0: I've
been running KDE from git master, and I keep getting crashes in many
different places, especially kwin and plasma-desktop, but I haven't had
time to debug them yet. I'm still not sure if they're -CURRENT and/or
libc++ specific so far.