[kde-freebsd] [SVN Commit] area51/KDE

Max Brazhnikov makc at freebsd.org
Tue Oct 16 17:20:11 UTC 2012

On Tue, 16 Oct 2012 14:20:12 GMT, David Bruce Naylor wrote:
> SVN commit 8679 by DragonSA:
>
> Make l10n ports depend on their respective aspell dictionaries.

Good idea! However, kde doesn't use aspell directly, but via enchant,
which can be complied with support for other spellcheckers.
hunspell has a plenty of dictionaries in ports. We probably need a global switch for spellchecking.

> This will provide spell checking for locales in addition to the translations.
> Those ports without aspell counterparts have been marked as such.

some spell dictionaries are under ${lang} category, e.g arabic, russian.