[kde-freebsd] Akonadi/mysqld problems

Jaap Boender jaapb at kerguelen.org
Wed May 30 16:16:28 UTC 2012

On Wednesday 30 May 2012 11:57:46 Dwayne MacKinnon wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've been doing some more digging trying to figure out why kmail 4.8.3 isn't
> working for me.

Just to chime in here, I've been having the same problem (exact same
messages); also with the internal postgres server where akonadi doesn't want
to start because of 'pg_ctl: another server may be running' errors (which
isn't the case, and it still does this even after I remove the
.local/share/akonadi directory)

At least for a workaround: it does work with an external postgres server.

If anyone wants me to do more tests, just let me know how & what...

cheers,

  Jaap
--
"Then I'll tell the truth. We're allowed to do that in emergencies."