[kde-freebsd] [SVN Commit] area51/KDE/x11/kdelibs4

Raphael Kubo da Costa rakuco at FreeBSD.org
Mon May 14 22:32:33 UTC 2012

Max Brazhnikov <makc at issp.ac.ru> writes:

> On Mon, 14 May 2012 11:45:53 GMT, Dima Panov wrote:
>> SVN commit 8180 by fluffy:
>>
>> - Exclude definitions override for mimetypes, which already provided
>>     by shared-mime-info.
>>

>>  A             files/patch-mimetypes_kde.xml
>>  M  +0 -7      pkg-plist
>
> Is this a patch from upstream?

I don't think so. makc's question is valid -- we've been trying to get
rid of local modifications as much as possible, and it's not clear if
this one has been submitted upstream and what it is supposed to fix.

I am tempted to revert this commit.