[kde-freebsd] Akonadi/mysqld problems

Alberto Villa avilla at freebsd.org
Sun Jun 17 14:31:59 UTC 2012

On Sunday 17 June 2012 10:06:01 João Martins wrote:
> I am sorry if my comment came over apparently as personal to you, it was not
> my intention

OK, no problem.

> I know that you are the most helpfull person on this list, also your help is
> always technical very qualified

Not really. Anyway...

> for my understandings database storing is for speeding things up, so I have
> no clew how things can get slower, may be somebody needs a basic sql
> training and rewrite the whole thing

I know it's not perfect, and I'm still trying to understand how to make it
better (as it's something on FreeBSD side, probably). My "works brilliantly"
line was after days of research. I was quite tired, and the solution to the
main problem came quite welcome.

> but please, nothing personal dear developers

I understand, no problem. Nonetheless, you're talking to people which is in no
way involved in KDE-Pim development, so there's not much we can really do.
Keeping KDE-Pim 4.4 in the ports, that's what we can do. And there it is...
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~avilla

Smoking is, as far as I'm concerned, the entire point of being an adult.
		-- Fran Lebowitz