[kde-freebsd] kmail2 disaster ... kdepim back to alpha stage?

JoaoBR joao at matik.com.br
Sat Jun 9 11:43:24 UTC 2012

I have no idea how some can substitute an email client with a new one,
when it is still not working (=unusable)

said that, somebody has an idea what I can do?

after upgrade to kde-4.8 from ports without particular tweaks, kmail2
comes up and asked for converting existing mail structure, I confirmed,
dialog disappeared and no further response came up

then when I start kmail2, imap identities are visible in settings, in
accounts only appear local floders but with advice "No usable storage
location configured"

In Kmail panels appears nothing (all white) but Local Folders

my former kmail folders and accounts settings are in their former default
locations under ~/.kde4/....

--

João Martins (JoaoBR)

Infomatik Development Team