[kde-freebsd] kde4 upgrade

Alberto Villa avilla at freebsd.org
Fri Jul 6 12:40:30 UTC 2012

On Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 2:02 PM, joaoBR <joao at matik.com.br> wrote:
> keep talking
>
> # $FreeBSD: ports/x11-toolkits/qt4-gui/Makefile,v 1.44 2012/07/04
> 17:46:22 avilla Exp $
>
> corrupted, yoo... question is who and what :) then i guess it was a
> ghost who put this line into the Makefile?

You miss the point: that commit didn't change *anything* in the port:
I know, I did it! It just added a patch which fixes an upstream bug.
What you told led me (and Olivier) to understand that you have a
corrupted tree.

Now if you please run `portsnap fetch extract`...
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~avilla