[kde-freebsd] kde4 upgrade

Alberto Villa avilla at FreeBSD.org
Thu Jul 5 22:48:04 UTC 2012

On Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 9:17 PM, joaoBR <joao at matik.com.br> wrote:
> and that is the reason WHY `portupgrade -a` is not working for the kde4
> upgrade, because it IS necessary to proceed in a certain order for not
> being caught by this problem

portupgrade -a is not the correct way to use portupgrade, as it
doesn't follow any specific order if I remember correctly. I think
there is a switch to make it update stuff in order, but I don't know
it, as I don't use portupgrade. So this is not a problem with KDE
ports, but with portupgrade or, most likely, the way you use it.
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~avilla