[kde-freebsd] kde4 upgrade

joaoBR joao at matik.com.br
Thu Jul 5 10:20:20 UTC 2012

Em Tue, 03 Jul 2012 07:38:07 -0500
Rusty Nejdl <rnejdl at ringofsaturn.com> escreveu:

> On 2012-07-03 06:18, Andriy Gapon wrote:
> > on 03/07/2012 14:11 joaoBR said the following:
> >> is there really somebody using it on FreeBSD?
> >
> > I am using it. 4.8.4 upgrade using portmaster was as flawless as
> > many 4.X upgrades
> > before that.  On two machines.  I am not running into any problems
> > that you describe.
>
> Ditto...  No problems here with an Nvidia card/FreeBSD 9 64bit.

I use 9-Stable i386

are you referring to the openGL/Xrender thing?

my card is ATI and I use radeon in xorg.conf, I also tried radeonhd,
no differnce

I have the same hardware as before and on before 4.8.4 opengl was
working, after upgrade not

and not only on 1 machine, the problem is repeated on 4 machines so far

--

João Martins (JoaoBR)

Infomatik Development Team
http://wipserver.matik.com.br