[kde-freebsd] kde4 upgrade

Alberto Villa avilla at FreeBSD.org
Tue Jul 3 11:52:58 UTC 2012

On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 1:11 PM, joaoBR <joao at matik.com.br> wrote:
> advice for weak hearts and ego-defenders :) please do not read it, or
> at least do not answer ... nothing personal here, only facts and some
> fucked up computer desktops

I'm sorry Joao, I usually try to give my support, but you didn't
describe any real issue here, unless we consider your "FreeBSD just
burned my hair"-like moan like a bug report. If you describe them in
details (i.e., telling *how* exactly stuff is horribly failing) then
I'll be happy to help you, especially if it turns into a chance to
improve KDE SC upgrade procedure.

Nonetheless, so far you're the only one reporting such a catastrophic failure.

I hope we can turn this flamish thread into an useful one, and you can
get your KDE desktop working.
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~avilla