[kde-freebsd] Beware: trunk moved to Qt and KDE SC 4.8

Alberto Villa avilla at freebsd.org
Wed Jan 11 16:29:17 UTC 2012

Hello, followers!

I'd like to inform you all that trunk is now featuring Qt and KDE SC 4.8.
While Qt is ready and *should* be working (yet untested, feedback
welcome), KDE SC will require some work.

Please, do not test Qt 4.8 along with KDE SC 4.7, as it shouldn't work fine.
You'll still find Qt and KDE SC 4.7 in branches/qt-4.7 and branches/kde-4.7.

I'll add here that we're going to upgrade KDE SC in ports to 4.7.4 as soon as
FreeBSD 9.0 is released.

On behalf of the KDE/FreeBSD team,
Alberto
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~avilla