[kde-freebsd] [SVN Commit] area51/KDE/print/kdeutils4-printer-applet

Max Brazhnikov makc at issp.ac.ru
Thu Feb 23 12:37:03 UTC 2012

On Thu, 23 Feb 2012 12:13:50 GMT, Max Brazhnikov wrote:
> SVN commit 7953 by makc:
>
> Update to 4.8.0
>
>  M  +1 -7      Makefile
>  A             distinfo
>  M  +2 -2      files/patch-printer-applet__cmake-modules__FindSystemConfigPrinter.py
>  M  +2 -2      files/patch-printer-applet__printer-applet-printers.ui

We split printer-applet from kdeutils long time ago, it has kdeutils4- prefix both in ports directory name and in PKGNAME, which is not inconsistent now with new ports from kdeutils module. I'd leave kdeutils4- prefix in  directory name just to avoid meaningless repocopy. However I'm not that defined about package prefix. Should we remove it from this port, or instead add kdeutils4- prefix to every port from kdeutils module?