[kde-freebsd] [SVN Commit] branches/kde-4.9/KDE/deskutils/kdepim4

Alberto Villa avilla at FreeBSD.org
Wed Aug 22 18:13:21 UTC 2012

On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 8:06 PM, Raphael Kubo da Costa
<rakuco at freebsd.org> wrote:
> I'd rather to the opposite and force the port not to depend on
> libinotify, which is less intrusive.

Why? We usually add dependencies instead of removing them.

> Also, looking at the PR, it looks like sys/inotify.h was already being
> found even without changing CMAKE_REQUIRED_INCLUDES, so only the linking
> part seems necessary.

It isn't: without it sys/inotify.h is not detected. The user probably
had some non-standard configuration.
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~avilla