[kde-freebsd] KDE4 upgrade Could NOT find LIBKONQ

Alberto Villa avilla at freebsd.org
Fri Oct 28 09:09:12 UTC 2011

On Thursday 27 October 2011 18:59:45 Troy wrote:

> I use portupgrade not portmaster but that doesn't matter because I
tried
> both and I'm still hitting the error with building kdepim4.

What's the version of your installed databases/akonadi? And please,
paste a full log - script(1) - of `portmaster x11/kde4`.

> I looked
> at all the sub ports that are built from the /usr/ports/x11/kde4 and all
> of them are built except I'm also running into some errors with
> kdebindings4 (/usr/ports/devel/kdebindings4).

Please, paste the output of:
$ cd /usr/ports/devel/qscintilla2
$ sudo make extract
$ sudo ls -la work/*

And please, keep including this list in replies.
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~avilla

A good marriage would be between a blind wife and deaf husband.
		-- Michel de Montaigne