[kde-freebsd] KDE4 upgrade Could NOT find LIBKONQ

Alberto Villa avilla at freebsd.org
Wed Oct 26 18:12:44 UTC 2011

On Wednesday 26 October 2011 19:19:58 Troy wrote:
> That was the problem.  I originally was going to /usr/ports/x11/kde4
and
> doing a simple 'make install clean' and you would think the meta port
> would build the x11/kde-baseapps before it went to try and build
> gwenview so that the error below doesn't come up as it has the
> dependency.  Do we need to reverse the build order of the meta port
so
> this doesn't happen?

It's not "fault" of the meta-port. `make install` just won't do the right
thing when upgrading (actually, it's not a supported update method).
Just use portmaster. It will probably solve also your problem with
kdepim4-runtime.
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~avilla

Lewis's Law of Travel:
	The first piece of luggage out of the