[kde-freebsd] Problem wihit KDE 'printer config'

Carmel carmel_ny at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 24 19:53:14 UTC 2011

Platform Version 4.7.2 (4.7.2)

When trying to use the printer configuration module from the system
settings menu, I receive this error message:

The service 'Printer Configuration' does not provide an interface
'KCModule' with keyword
'system-config-printer-kde/system-config-printer-kde.py' The factory
does not support creating component of the specified type.

Possible reasons:

  An error occurred during your last kde upgrade leaving an orphaned
  control module.

  You have old third party modules lying around.

So, how do I go about finding this orphaned control module / old third
party modules?

--
Carmel ✌
carmel_ny at hotmail.com