[kde-freebsd] ports/161317: x11/xde4: KDE 4.6.5 does not prompt for authentication for actions such as mount internal media.

Alberto Villa avilla at FreeBSD.org
Mon Oct 24 18:51:55 UTC 2011

On Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 7:41 PM, Chuck Burns <break19 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Monday 24 October 2011 14:32:02 makc at FreeBSD.org wrote:
>> Synopsis: x11/xde4: KDE 4.6.5 does not prompt for authentication for actions
>> such as mount internal media.
>>
>> State-Changed-From-To: open->closed

No, please, reopen this one. This is due to FreeBSD using HAL, which
doesn't ship with some modules available with udisks. I already talked
with Chuck about it, and I will try to implement those modules as soon
as I have time.
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~avilla