[kde-freebsd] Problem with KDE 4.7.2 upgrade

Dwayne MacKinnon dmk at ncf.ca
Wed Oct 19 17:46:37 UTC 2011

<dmk at ncf.ca> wrote:
> > On October 19, 2011 03:30:03 AM Alberto Villa wrote:

/usr/local/kde4/share/apps/cmake/modules/KDELibs4LibraryTargets-

> > release.cma
> >
> >> ke
> >
> > Here you go. Looks like a likely culprit.
>
> This is the file shipped with kdelibs-4.6.5. Please, reinstall
> kdelibs4 and paste a log of the process.

I rm'ed /usr/local/kde4 and started from scratch. kde4-runtime has
successfully installed; I have no reason to believe there will be any
further trouble. For your intellectual curiosity I have attached my
original kdelibs4 build log. (I re-installed kdelibs4 a couple of times
before contacting the list about this issue.)

Cheers,
DMK