[kde-freebsd] [CFT] KDE and KDE PIM 4.7.1

Raphael Kubo da Costa rakuco at FreeBSD.org
Sun Oct 9 16:56:25 UTC 2011

Olivier Smedts <olivier at gid0.org> writes:

> Do you need testers for 4.7.2, or is area51 waiting for more plist
> fixes before the next CFT ? I'm currently using 4.7.1 and I'm quite
> happy with its improvements. It feels more stable than ever (just
> using the DE, no PIM, no semantic desktop).

I think 4.7.2 has been fine in area51 for a few days, so please give it
a try if you feel like doing so :)

> Do you think your work will be merged in the ports tree before the
> freeze ? It could be really interesting to avoid the usual major ports
> update just after the release.

Yes, avilla's plan is to get it all integrated into the ports tree
before the freeze.