[kde-freebsd] Re: screen resolution 1024x600 and KDE applications

Alberto Villa avilla at freebsd.org
Wed Mar 16 11:59:03 CET 2011

On Wednesday 16 March 2011 10:46:59 Matthias Apitz wrote:
> A lot of so called netbooks have a limited screen resolution in high to
> 600 (1024x600 or even only 800x600); sometimes KDE applications have
> subwindows, for example for configurations, which does not fit into the
> high of 600, they have no scrollbars and I don't see how to move them up
> to see the buttons for 'OK' or 'Cancel' :-(

you can use alt + left click to move a window, dragging it from any position

in addition, from kde 4.5 you can drag a window clicking on most empty
(grey) zones
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~avilla

Keep patting your enemy on the back until a
small bullet hole appears between your fingers.
		-- Joe Bonanno