[kde-freebsd] Testing KDE 4.6.1

David Naylor naylor.b.david at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 22:25:06 CET 2011

Hi,

I've compiled KDE 4.6.1 (from about Tuesday) and have the following problems:
 - Nepomuk (with strigi?) still get stuck on some PDFs and consume 100%
resources
 - Nepomuk crashes when it exits (will get around to producing proper
tracebacks for that)
 - kmail exits after report about nepomuk searching service not available
 - ksysguardd did not install properly first time (maybe something wrong with
my system).  A `make deinstall reinstall` fixed that.
 - amarok crashed once, don't know why

Regards,

David