[kde-freebsd] mixups in KDE4 display of certain windows

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Sat Jul 16 17:16:27 CEST 2011

Hello,

While playing around with KDE4 from 9-CURRENT ports I encounter the
following display problem:

When I pick-up a menu, in the attached example it is from the
Pidgin application, and move down the mouse pointer, the window of
the menue gets somehow mangled (see attchment): some parts change
to white forground, some parts lets see what is written behind the
window, i.e. in other X11 apps;

the same happens, for example if I lock the session and bringup
the small window to unlock it (by clicking into the dark display),
the unlock window first comes up correctly, but after 1-2 secs
its content chsnges and lets see what is written in X11 clients of
the locked session; this is even a security issue a bit;

What is causing this?
Thanks

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz
t +49-89-61308 351 - f +49-89-61308 399 - m +49-170-4527211