[kde-freebsd] gstreamer-plugins-flac not installed by default

Dwayne MacKinnon dmk at ncf.ca
Fri Jul 15 23:42:24 CEST 2011

Hi all,

Today I tried to play a .flac file in juk. While the interface showed the
file, it wouldn't play. Google searching suggested I look at my gstreamer
plugins. Sure enough, the gstreamer-plugins-flac port was not installed
(although a *lot* of other gstreamer plugin ports were).

I'm trying to figure out why it wasn't installed. It's part of the gstreamer-
plugins-good mega-port; I don't see why it wasn't installed.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,
DMK