[kde-freebsd] KDE 4.6.0
naylor.b.david at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 06:34:10 CET 2011
My report on testing KDE 4.6.0:
* kdm lost my "kde" session. I had to manually select "KDE Plasma Workspace"
* KDE informed me that some of my sound devices were detached and wanted to
know if it should forget about them. Sound still works perfectly...
* Strigi gets stuck on some PDF files (busy loop with nepomukservicestub)
* Okular still does not print out-of-the-box (doing `cd /usr/local/bin; ln -s
lpr lpr.cups` works well)
* The "KDE resources" kconfig module freezes when opened (a kdepim-4.6.0
problem, not present with old in-ports kdepim).
* I had a few problems with KMail2, which I reported upstream. Old KMail is
Other than two initial problems, strigi (which I do not use) and those
relating to the upcoming kdepim everything is running better :-)
Thank you for all the work.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 196 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part.
Url : http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-freebsd/attachments/20110220/fc50a619/attachment.sig
More information about the kde-freebsd