[kde-freebsd] KDE4's multimedia subsystem won't handle sound device properly

Raphael Kubo da Costa rakuco at FreeBSD.org
Sun Aug 21 20:11:43 UTC 2011

"Conrad J. Sabatier" <conrads at cox.net> writes:

> I'm currently using the gstreamer backend.  Should I try something else?
> You just got me to thinking here.  I hadn't considered that possibility.
>
> Hmmm, time for further investigation...  :-)

The only other recommended (as it "maintained") backend is the vlc one,
you could see if that one works better for you. But the gstreamer one
should work just fine too.

Whatever the outcome is, please consider filing a bug report in
bugs.kde.org.