[kde-freebsd] Re: kde media eject ui

Alberto Villa avilla at freebsd.org
Tue Apr 5 18:35:44 CEST 2011

On Tuesday 05 April 2011 18:10:54 Andriy Gapon wrote:
> So, to summarize, I would like to get two things:
> 1. Eject action always being available for removable media whether it's
> mounted or not.
> 2. Eject action unmounts media iff it's mounted and then issues
ejection
> command for removable media (both CD and USB).

i think i've become quite used to how kde works, so i would be tempted
to reply "i like how it works now", but the kindle example adapts
perfectly to my ipod (it is annoying to be unable to use it when
connected)

imho, the best solution would be to add an option to the removable
devices settings, something like "enable hardware eject"
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~avilla

No one can feel as helpless as the owner of a sick goldfish.