[kde-freebsd] kdevelop 4 and gdb

Alberto Villa avilla at freebsd.org
Thu Sep 2 19:42:20 CEST 2010

On Thursday 02 September 2010 13:27:34 Luca Pizzamiglio wrote:
> I've read that kdevelop 4 needs gdb 7, so I installed gdb 7.1 (by
> ports) and configured the IDE to use gdb71. The behavior is the
same.

ciao luca!

there is no gdb 7 in freebsd ports. i had the same problem some time
ago... i wrote to the gdb ports maintainer, and he said he was about
to start working on a gdb 7 port. he gave no schedule, anyway, so we
have to wait (or to submit a working gdb7 port :))

i'm sorry, but you'll have to debug your programs outside kdevelop
--
Alberto Villa, FreeBSD Committer <avilla at FreeBSD.org>
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~avilla

No maintenance:
	Impossible to fix.