[kde-freebsd] Akonadi still fails to start

Mina R Waheeb syncer at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 16:45:08 CEST 2010

On Saturday 03 July 2010 1:35:31 pm Jerry wrote:
> On Sat, 3 Jul 2010 13:09:11 +0000
>
> Mina R Waheeb <syncer at gmail.com> articulated:
> > I have same problems here when try to start it as embedded database but
> > It works as just fine when using external database and I didn't dig why
> > the embedded adopter gives an error.
>
> How did you go about modifying it to use the external database? I tried,
> but it still refused to start.

I didn't make anything especial, Just installed MySQL server and created
database "desktop", and configure akonadi from Akonadi Configuration Utility [1]
to use "External MySQL Server". It just works out of the box.

Regards,
Mina R Waheeb

[1] I have attach my akonadiserverrc which contains the config of the external
server and it should be located in ~/.config/akonadi/akonadiserverrc