[kde-freebsd] phonon dependency

Chuck Robey chuckr at telenix.org
Wed Jan 13 20:36:55 CET 2010

Alberto Villa wrote:
> On Tuesday 12 January 2010 22:26:33 Matt wrote:
>> Building and installing kdelibs4 from my tinderbox results in the
>> following phonon ports being installed (this is from the CFT for Qt
>> 4.6.0, thus the 4.6 version of Qt):
>>   phonon-xine-4.3.1_3
>>   qt4-phonon-4.6.0
>>   qt4-phonon-gst-4.6.0
>
> actually, phonon-xine is installed by x11/kde4, not by x11/kdelibs4 ;)

Well, I got the last 2 on this list installed, but the first one, phonon-xine,
gives the error:

make: don't know how to make install/strip. Stop

I found a line setting INSTALL_TARGET to install/strip in bsd.cmake.mk, but
changing it either to just install or just strip didn't fix things.  This means
I can't get the phonon-xine port to install.  I can't find any PR on this, is it
known?

BTW, I *think* that install/strip is meant as a cmake target.  From what I saw
using "make -n" its getting executed by our make.