[kde-freebsd] question about kde4 Makefiles

Toren Correnos correnos at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 21:09:08 CET 2010

I realize that this is almost certainly a noobish question, but I have to
ask. the Makefiles for all of the kde4 ports set the version as
KDE4_VERSION. I cannot find where this is set, as there are no includes
listed before this line. Is this variable set via some sort file akin to
/etc/make.conf? If not, is there some other magic I am not aware of that
makes it work? I realize that this is probably quite a dumb question, but I
would very much appreciate any response.